Tuesday 11 September 2012

Aims for the year

I have my personal aims for the year and departmental ones.

My personal aims are:

To try out some of the activities that I see in "science in school", "physics education" and "school science review". Then if I feel they are effective add them to the scheme of work.

To boost the number of literacy strategies that I use in my lessons to support my students develop their ability to write lengthy passages.

Construct a high quality themed year 6 scheme of work based on the 5E form of lesson planning.

Continue to develop my work and support of the work of the ASE on a regional and national level.


All this along side trying to teach the best lessons I can: Those that allow students to explore their own ideas and come up with their own conclusions.

Let's see how it goes!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment