1) use socrative with a class this year to see how practical it is in my circumstances
2) teach my year 6 students with the main aim that they get to discuss and come up with their own ideas. I will do this by setting them problems.
3) use an adapted form of the ks3 strategies planning sheets from Ed Walsh to support students plan lessons
4) look at my questioning and how they help students reach the desired outcomes via York Science
5) boost the participation of members in the west of England with the ASE by remembering relationships are key
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad