Wednesday 29 August 2012

National Strategies - why did they go?

I am often bemoaning the lack of quality CPD during my career. I believe that is because I have experienced quality CPD through the national strategies.

Why do I feel like that?

The national strategies made sense to me. The resources were of high quality and there was always something to take back to the classroom. Moreover, the consultants who delivered the course would follow up.

Since then no idea or initiative has felt like it has been followed up. In school few or no examples are given as to what an initiative should look like in the classroom.

I want joined up CPD, that is supported and followed through. Is it so much to ask?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Beechwood Rd,Bristol,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment