Saturday 4 August 2012

Olympics - inspiring a generation

I am fed up on reading tweets from teachers about how the Olympics will inspire them in September. Why weren't they doing this in June/July and even before this?

I know a lot of people have been, and have witnessed this myself when a few key members if staff have the passion. Personally I have had the Olympics in my mind to use constantly and wrote a project we used in 2010! I have been talking Olympics with my form class and used the In The Zone resources with year 9. Year 7 at our school went to see the torch relay.

These teachers need to find what is happening in the world. I just hope they aren't the same ones talking about making lessons relevant to students.

I should add a note that I love the Olympics and have since 1992 when I was 12. And I love sport in general.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Rudgleigh Ave,Bristol,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment